Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's Right Time to Write Our Success Story

Hi Friends,

It gives me immense pleasure to share this moment of achieving a record number of viewers of over 50,000 of our popular technical blog in such a short span of time. With this achievement, we have reached to a new height of success. All of us have contributed in this remarkable  success thus it is the right time to celebrate.

Let us recall in brief the moments of this glorious event as Success Story. Initially, I had no idea about sharing the knowledge through known and unknown friends as I have limited knowledge about the computers and internet as well. I would like to express my sincere thanks to my elder son, Vivek, for educating me about the blog. Vivek being a Computer engineering professional inspired me to write something about my areas of expertise. 

Soon after, I took the lead and published a few lines assuring my friends to share the technical knowledge of public domain nature pertaining to bauxite, alumina and aluminium. Till date, we have followed this strict ethical principle in publishing each and every technical article on this blog. We have never copied any information from any published literature. We have always used our simple language in expressing our own personal thoughts. 

Of course, right in the beginning itself, I had a dream to achieve a number of 100,000 viewers in  a time span of five (5) years and today on auditing of data, we find that we made a very conservative target.

So far, we have published over 265 technical articles and from last few months we have not added new article because of paucity of time. However, my friends all over the World are enjoying the published articles every moment.

This blog has given me thousands of global friends in every corner of the World as this blog has the in-built translation facility to read in any international language.

At this moment, I would like to thank to Google Management to provide such a lovely platform free of cost for sharing our knowledge.

Let us join hands to assimilate technical data related to design, operation, engineering, technology, execution, commissioning and other related issues on bauxite, alumina and aluminium and enrich our knowledge by exchanging those data with one other. This technique will make all of us more knowledgeable in the field. Trust you will agree with my views.

I take the opportunity to wish you a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year.
Thanks and regards.

Kunwar Rajendra
www.bauxite2aluminium.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment