Thursday, August 25, 2011

Glimpse of International Conference on Metals, Mumbai

Hi Friends,
In present post, I would like to present the glimpse of International metal conference at Mumbai wherein I was invited to present my paper on "Technological options for setting up green-field Alumina refinery". I am thankful to all professionals for their support, interest and active participation during presentation as well as question answer session of the paper.Today, I wish to share with you those exciting moments of the conference captured in following  photographs which were snapped during presentation of the paper-








Hope, I will continue to get your enthusiastic supports in future.



If you like this article, then please press your rating as  +1  .
Thanks and regards.

Kunwar Rajendra

No comments:

Post a Comment