Friday, April 8, 2011

A Record of 10,000 Viewers of My Technical Blog

Hi Friends,
Today is the great day for me as my Alumina technology blog covering various technical aspects of Bauxite, alumina and aluminium has got the record high viewers of 10,000 just now. I have no words to express my happiness on this occasion. Setting up a new record is a success in itself and thus a great pleasure for me. I am thankful to all viewers of my blog for their interests and supports in making it a grand success. You have encouraged me for publishing further details and insights on related topics pertaining to Bauxite, alumina and aluminium. I cherish this moment and promise you to share something extra-ordinary informations in future posts.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to the developers of world wide web technology and Google management team in particular who provided me the technique and free space on their server for publishing my technical papers and making it convenient for all of us to interact and discuss on subjects of interest using their useful software platform. Thanks to Google management again.


Our in-depth discussions covering basic principles and fundamentals on various topics with more emphasis on process, design and engineering calculations related to Bauxite, alumina and aluminium will continue to set a new record  by achieving a new height of success in future. From now onwards, we will go little deeper into the subject. Ultimately, we will make it the right place to find anything and everything pertaining to Bauxite, Alumina and Aluminium.


If any body desires to have discussions / clarifications on any particular subject / post, please come forward as one of the active members of the team and tell us to initiate actions for enriching our knowledge base. Your views and feed back are very important to us. Please do send your suggestions / remarks / views / comments, if any.


Once again I express my sincere thanks to all members of Bauxite-alumina-aluminium fraternity.
Regards.


Kunwar Rajendra

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Rajendra,

    Congratulations!!!

    Blogspot.com is not the best content management site currently on the world wide web. As your blog seems to be gaining momentum, I would highly recommend switching over to Word Press.

    Best,
    Zahoor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Zahoor,

    Thanks a lot for the encouragement. You must have realized by now that I have very limited knowledge about computers and I do not know any thing about Word Press platform as advised by you. Could you please suggest me the methodology for switching over from blogspot.com to Word press? Please clearly advise me the steps involved on my e.mail id: kunwar.rajendra@gmail.com

    Regards.

    Kunwar Rajendra.

    ReplyDelete