Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why We Clap on Our Achievements ?

Hi Friends,

Till date, we concentrated ourselves on several technical documents published on my unique blog. Your keen interests, involvements, remarks and comments on my publications are encouragements for me.

Today, I consider it a privilege to discuss with you on a very specific topic sharing a few personal secrets of my professional as well as social life. As per my friends, I am little shy and emotional in nature but very energetic, excited and happy in official activities as well as social gatherings. I am thankful to my friends for their observations and remarks on my inherent behavior during  routine and non-routine activities.

Like others, I also participate in clapping with my friends on various occasions in meetings  / gatherings appreciating the performance of superiors, peers and subordinates using it as one of the important basic tools to motivate the individual for further improvements in carrying out various assignments. 

Being impressed by positive aspects of clapping, I derived a method and applied on myself for my own satisfaction, happiness, self motivation and encouragement. Can you guess the methodology developed by me? ..... Yes, you are absolutely correct. I clap alone even on my every tiny achievements irrespective of my activities of personal, social or official nature. I admire your thinking approach and intuitive character in guessing the answer.

I am practicing this methodology from last couple of years and have found it very useful in getting immense pleasure resulting in a fresh hunger for taking up new and challenging assignments.

It's my own personal experience which I am sharing with you today. I am sure, all of us will accept it as God gift for us. Just try it out for yourself, you will acquire tremendous  happiness and pleasure even during the hectic schedule of your life. On practicing this, you will start loving yourself followed by development of a circle of enormous affection in and around you. 


I would appreciate if you could share the theme of this post with your nears and dears particularly with youngsters and feel the difference.


Seeking your views / remarks / comments.


Good luck and regards.


Kunwar Rajendra

No comments:

Post a Comment