Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am delighted to have my century today

Hi Friends,

This is the 100th post being published on my technical blog and hence I am delighted to have my 1st century in publication of technical papers today.


Your interest on my blog has boosted me to go deeper into the subject. In fact, I never expected such a huge rush of enthusiastic crowd on my technical blog that too on very specific and specialized subject. On an average over 4000 people from all corners of the World are going through the published articles of my blog every month. It's simply great.


The analysis of blog viewer data clearly reveal that my Australian friends are at number-1 position among viewers of the World keeping close track of  all the posts followed by American friends at second, placing my Indonesian and Saudi Arabian friends on 3rd and 4th position. I would also like to place on record the keen interests of my friends from UK, Canada, Brazil, Germany, India, Malaysia, Russia, France, China, Hungary, Greece, Jamaica, Netherlands, Philippines, Turkey, Vietnam, Kenya, Italy, South Africa, Spain, South Korea, Venezuela, Slovenia, Japan, Romania, Zambia, Denmark, Nigeria and other countries. 


The viewer data also indicates that out of total viewers enjoying this blog, a very limited members of our alumina fraternity are coming forward in expressing their views / remarks / comments. Of course, the number is increasing day by day but with very slow pace. Request to put efforts to make ourselves more involved  in exchanging views for enriching our knowledge base meeting the objective of this blog. In my opinion, the resultant impact of one plus one is not equal to  two rather eleven.

We have shared among ourselves over hundred technical articles so far with our deep involvement in the subject and will continue to remain on the right path of success. It's my pleasure to have your valued remarks and keen interest on this technical blog.

In the past, we have discussed overview and broad technical issues pertaining to process, design, engineering and operational aspects of Alumina refinery with glimpse  of Bauxite mining and Aluminium smelting process. Your active participation has encouraged me to publish further details on the subject.


In future posts, I am planning to surprise you with many interesting articles covering variety of technical aspects including sample calculations involved in process equipment design and project engineering. Such technical informations, data and calculations are neither available in any published literature nor on the web. These are exclusively structured and developed by me after lot of efforts just for our benefit. The published literature on my blog till date have been served just like the chicken soup for the interested younger generation and main course with variety of unimagined items of technical information will be dished out and served in the forthcoming posts.


If you have any doubt, please bring to my notice immediately and allow me to search the solutions for you.


I expect your continued active participation, support and blessings to make my challenging assignment of spreading the insights of alumina technology a grand success.


Regards.


Kunwar Rajendra

No comments:

Post a Comment