Friday, February 11, 2011

Motor Rating Calculations for Agitators


Hi Friends,



Many friends of our Alumina fraternity have requested for sample calculation for the motor rating of agitators more specifically for the Desilication tanks of Bayer process. To honour your requests, I have received data / informations / calculations / publications including list of references from many designers, manufacturers and experts of agitators of International repute. Also, I have initiated actions for the assimilation of relevant data / informations for systematic presentation to enable easy understanding.


You all are well aware that motor rating calculations for agitators are very complicated and thus it will require lot of efforts to prepare and present the consolidated data / sample calculations before the learned crowd. I am planning to publish these technical details shortly.


I am thankful to all my team of experts for their whole hearted support in sending me the data / information pertaining to agitator design on my request.

I would like to thank my other friends who have motivated me by showing their burning desire for such a memorable assignment. Request to kindly wait for some more time for the forthcoming important post.
Regards.

Kunwar Rajendra

No comments:

Post a Comment